Principles of Happiness
I have violated these most of my life because I did not believe they were real.
- Control - I control myself, but cannot control others.
- Positivity - Managing emotions is essential to happiness.
- Resources - An attitude of gratitude is the key to contentment.
- Goals - Simplify the goals to focus on the important things.
- Mindfulness - Live in the moment, tomorrow is gone, the future is not yet.
- Needs - Distinguish between needs and wants.
- Purpose - Generosity produces trust.